Your guide to digitally transforming provider practice and assessment
Health Scholars is dedicated to improving the healthcare industry by providing educators with cutting-edge training technology and resources. We’re pleased to announce that we just launched a new eGuide series created to address the critical training issues the medical community is facing. Our first eGuide, “How Virtual Reality Can Help EMS and Hospital Leadership Face Today’s Top challenges,” is available now.
Full of useful stats and information, the eGuide covers ways virtual reality (VR) helps clinical leadership address their top challenges and begin to evolve training programs to address competency and more. You’ll learn how VR:
- Is used as part of a modern healthcare training program
- Improves provider readiness
- Is more cost effective than other popular modalities
- Reduces turnover and improves recruiting
- Gives you helpful, actionable data and insights
Download the eGuide to learn all the ins and outs of how VR can help your organization improve provider and patient safety, overcome capital and resource constraints, avoid provider burnout (while addressing the current shortage), and better collect and activate on your training data.
Looking for more info on Health Scholars? Sign up to be notified when we publish our upcoming eGuides and other news:
- The Evidence: Data and Customer Stories on Virtual Reality Training Effectiveness in EMS and Hospital
- Getting Started and Best Practices for Implementing a Clinical Virtual Reality Training Program
- Virtual Reality Clinical Training and Preparedness: Insights and Predictions for 2022