How to Provision Quest 2 for HS Apps
Learn how to setup consumer Quest 2 for sideloading HS apps
Printable version of these instructions is available here.
Joining or Creating an Organization.
- Go to https://developer.oculus.com/manage/organizations/create/.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
Verify Your Account.
- Go to https://developer.oculus.com/manage/verify/
- If prompted, login with your Oculus Developer account
- Verify your account with a list of given options
Download Oculus ADB Drivers.
- Download the zip file containing the driver.
- Right-click on the .inf file and select Install.
Install Oculus Developer Hub.
- Download the Windows installer.
- Install the application.
- Open the application and log in using your Oculus credentials (Facebook), which must be the same as you’ve used for logging in the headset
Setting up Quest 2
- Make sure that the headset is charged and turned on. Bluetooth must be enabled on your computer.
- Open ODH.
- On the Device Manager tab, click the drop down and click Set Up New Device.
- Read the guidance and click Next.
- Select the type of headset.
- Match the serial number, and then click Next.
- Sign in with your Oculus account.
- On the Wi-Fi window, select the Wi-Fi network. This should be the same network as your development computer since mismatches can cause casting issues.
- On the Complete Setup from Your Headset window, put on the headset, and then follow the prompts.
- After the headset reboots and ODH reconnects to it, use the slider to turn on Developer Mode. Your Oculus developer account must be verified to turn on Developer Mode
- The final screen tells you how to enable the headset to use ODH features. You must: Connect the headset to the computer via USB. Allow access when prompted in the headset.