Published March 16, 2023
Any US location
Head of Sales
Who We Are
Nurturing Experience. Growing Confidence.
At Health Scholars, we’re reimagining healthcare training with voice-directed virtual reality technology that empowers clinicians. The heart of everything we do is better preparing healthcare organizations for high-risk, real-life situations. Our content is developed by highly trained professional organizations, in-house medical experts, plus a panel of SME’s. With that, we create highly immersive experiences that are consistent, objective and evidence based, built on industry best practices. The best training isn’t watched or read. It’s experienced.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether that’s setting our quarterly goals, or each moment of day-to-day life.
· Be Fearless. Set big audacious goals and tackle everything that isn’t working or holds us back. Don’t be afraid to try something new, to ask tough questions, challenge your teammates or make a mistake. Fear, indecision, or settling will only hold us back.
- Seek Continuous Improvement. Come to work each-and-every day inspired and striving to be better than yesterday. Learn something. Make something. Lead something. Solve something -every day.
- Be a Team Player. Teamwork makes the dream work, so check your ego at the door, collaborate, offer support, and pitch in to make sure we accomplish our shared goals.
- Listen Curiously. Engage in active listening. Be present, ask the right questions, and seek to understand. Be authentic and thoughtful in your conversations, and make every interaction with each other, with our partners, and customers meaningful and enjoyable.
- Have Fun. Um, hello, what we’re doing is pretty freaking cool and a lot of fun. So, let’s keep it that way. Kindness, understanding, and a whole lot of laughter make the world and our office a better place.
What You Will Do
An Account Executive at Health Scholars must have an entrepreneurial spirit, a hunger mentality, with a desire to build a business. You are responsible for generating new annual recurring revenue (ARR) directly through the sales of Health Scholars clinical experience virtual reality applications to hospitals, health systems, while also being the customer facing lead for renewals, anniversaries, upsells and cross-sales. You will be required to seek, establish, and maintain high-level professional relationships with key decision makers and influencers, implement sales and marketing strategies within a given territory, and drive annual recurring revenue to achieve sales objectives. A successful candidate must possess a successful track record of selling to hospitals and health systems at the executive level.
Responsibilities and Duties
· To drive sales and deliver annual recurring revenue results monthly, by growing new clients, supporting, and renegotiating existing and up-selling, cross-selling and supporting anniversaries.
· Develop and manage the Territory Sales Plan
· Prospect through Target List Planning, Networking, Calling Cold & Warm, attending networking events, Conferences and Trade Shows
· Qualify new business against criteria
· Present VR Solutions through Remote and On-site Demos, PowerPoint Presentations, Consultative Selling, Cross-selling and Upselling
· Pipeline Management to include CRM reporting in Salesforce and management of weekly KPI’s to drive movements through the stages of the pipeline funnel.
· Follow up on leads, existing contracts, user management and reporting as well as planned travel to gain new, retain existing and regain business at risk or lost.
· Management of messaging in conjunction with marketing
· Training on our VR Applications, Course Creator, hardware, and software associated with VR headsets and measurement tools (Tableau, Survey software and Learning Management Software)
· Travel requirements may be 50% -75% as needed.
Behaviors & Skills
· Align with the Values
· Be a High Achiever
· Be Motivating & Motivated
· Be Compelling & Credible
· Commit to Dedicating the time to drive outcomes &prioritize focus
· Problem Solve
· Negotiation Skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
· Must possess a minimum of five years successful selling experience to health systems; SaaS or healthcare services strongly preferred.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Formal sales training – Challenger Sales, Miller Heiman, or other formal training.
· Excellent computer skills. (Microsoft Suite, Salesforce.com& Slack)
· Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs. travel cases/equipment.
· Health, Dental, and Vision Group Insurance
· Medical and Dependent Flex Spending Account
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Paid holidays
· Unlimited Time Off
· 401k Plan
To Apply: Please apply online or submit your resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: email@example.com indicating “Account Executive” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Health Scholars prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources.