Health Scholars Customer Experience Clinical Specialist
Customer Experience Clinical Specialist
Hybrid (Preferably Denver Metro)
Head of Product and Customer Experience
Who We Are
Nurturing Experience. Growing Confidence.
At Health Scholars, we're reimagining healthcare training with voice-directed virtual reality technology that empowers clinicians. The heart of everything we do is better preparing healthcare organizations for high-risk, real-life situations. Our content is developed by highly trained professional organizations, in-house medical experts, plus a panel of SME’s. With that, we create highly immersive experiences that are consistent, objective and evidence based, built on industry best practices. The best training isn't watched or read. It's experienced.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether that’s setting our quarterly goals, or each moment of day-to-day life.
· Be Fearless. Set big audacious goals and tackle everything that isn’t working or holds us back. Don’t be afraid to try something new, to ask tough questions, challenge your teammates or make a mistake. Fear, indecision, or settling will only hold us back.
· Seek Continuous Improvement. Come to work each-and-every day inspired and striving to be better than yesterday. Learn something. Make something. Lead something. Solve something -every day.
· Be a Team Player. Teamwork makes the dream work, so check your ego at the door, collaborate, offer support, and pitch in to make sure we accomplish our shared goals.
· Listen Curiously. Engage in active listening. Be present, ask the right questions, and seek to understand. Be authentic and thoughtful in your conversations, and make every interaction with each other, with our partners, and customers meaningful and enjoyable.
· Have Fun. Um, hello, what we’re doing is pretty freaking cool and a lot of fun. So, let's keep it that way. Kindness, understanding, and a whole lot of laughter make the world and our office a better place.
What You Will Do
The Customer Experience Clinical Specialist at Health Scholars must have an analytical mind and an inherent curiosity to listen and understand what makes a customer successful. The Clinical Specialist will guide customers through the Health Scholars Experience Initiator process including the identification and measurement of success metrics as they implement Virtual Reality solutions as part of their customer journey. The Clinical Specialist will be required maintain high-level professional relationships with key decision makers and influencers at each customer location. A successful candidate must possess a successful track record of supporting customers and implementing educational strategies to hospitals, healthcare, and emergency medical services systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Responsible for implementing the Health Scholars ExperienceInitiator program - a unique and comprehensive virtual reality implementationprocess – ensuring a healthcare organizations success with virtual reality.
· Identify, monitor, and document success metrics for customers ensuring goals are attainable and customers remain on target.
· Onboard new customers to Health Scholars Virtual Reality applications and provide in conjunction with the Customer Experience team real-time technical assistance to the User Management and Reporting platforms.
· Facilitate workshops with customers on best practices of Virtual Reality Implementation
· Track engagement and employing strategies to keep customers engaged according to their defined goals.
· Represent the voice of the customer (VoC) as the liaison to our product, marketing, and sales teams/processes. Passionately act on behalf of the customer to resolve issues.
· Serve as a key stakeholder and inform the development of implementation tools, strategies, messaging, and best practices.
· Frequent travel (50%+) to customer sites is anticipated.
Behaviors & Skills
· Align with the Values
· Be a High Achiever
· Be Motivating & Motivated
· Be Compelling & Credible
· Commit to Dedicating the time to drive outcomes & prioritize focus
· Problem Solve
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities changewith business necessity.
· Must possess a minimum of five years of clinical experience in an acute hospital or equivalent health system role and three years in healthcare education or leadership.
· Registered Nurse, Advanced Practice Provider, or equivalent healthcare licensure.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Excellent computer skills. (Microsoft Suite, Salesforce.com& Slack).
· Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs. travel cases/equipment.
· Health, Dental, and Vision Group Insurance
· Medical and Dependent Flex Spending Account
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Paid holidays
· Unlimited Time Off
· 401k Plan
To Apply: Please apply online or submit your resume including your salary requirements as a Word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Clinical Specialist" in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Health Scholars prior to having a signed agreement with Human Resources.